My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Feb 22, 2017

Review ~ Life by Audrey Carlan



Reviewed by Melissa  

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh how I have been waiting for this novel! Ever since The Trinity Series ended I have been craving more of the soul sisters, Gillian, Maria, Kat and Bree.

This is Maria's story. It starts around the end of Soul, after the death of Tommy. Maria is left broken, scared and morning. Enter Elijah, bounty hunter, and also Tommy's brother. This time around it is Maria who is targeted by evil from her past and Eli is determined to protect her and keep her safe. Their relationship is steamy, sexy and so passionate. Eli is the perfect alpha male to Maria's hot, spicy, strong personality. I really do not think any other character could ever be her perfect man.

I don't want to go any further cause it will give too much away.

All through the first three novels, I wondered just want Maria's story was. We know that she met Gillian in a woman's shelter and that they are both beaten and broken. This novel answered so many of my questions. I also loved how we still get to see the other soul sisters get to hear about their lives.
I would recommend that you read The Trinity Trilogy before you read this one. You might be able to get away without doing so but you will enjoy this so much more with the background.

There was no other rating I could give this one but 5 stars. It was everything I hoped it would be and so much more. I am now waiting impatiently for the next installment!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment