My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Feb 13, 2017

Reviews~ Park Avenue Prince


Carrie's Review~

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1909342019


Looking for a book that will have you oohing and awwing and omg what than this is the perfect book!

I loved every second of this book, Sam and Grace's chemistry was unreal, it's one of those books that you go through the emotions with the characters. This book is a page turner from the very beginning to the very end and will have you reading just one more page to find out what's going to happen next!

Sam is a bussiness man and has closed himself off to ever loving someone and letting someone love him. Until he meets Grace an art gallery owner/consultant who has had one failed relationship after another.

Sam thinks that by hiring Grace to help him buy art for his new apartment than he can have his way with her. Grace already attracted to him agrees to sleep with him but only juar once but they both soon realize it's so much more.

I loved this book it was so addicting. This was my first book by Louise and I am looking forward to more.






No comments:

Post a Comment