My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Mar 9, 2017

Review ~ All the Frogs in Manhattan by Carrie Aarons




My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC provided by the author for an honest review. This novel was reviewed for My Timeout Book Blog by Melissa.

This was a great romantic comedy. I have to say it was nice to sit and read something that was light and fun for a change. This was my first novel by Carrie Aarons and I will most certainly be on the look out for more by her.

Gemma is a twenty something beauty magazine writer. She is witty, smart, and fun. The storyline is pretty much her journey to find Mr right and all the frogs she finds along the way. And Oh boy does she ever find some frogs. Along the way she comes across Oliver. In true rom com fashion their first meeting is quite funny. But it is not until later in the novel though a second meeting these two connect. It is not in a way that you would expect though. They become friends with benefits. Gemma continues to search for Mr Right all while having amazingly hot sex with Oliver. There comes a point though when it all changes.

This story has a happy ending just like any other true fairy tale story. I loved watching Gemma and Oliver evolve. There relationship takes a few changes though the novel. I wont give to much away because then you wont need to read it.

Four stars for being a witty rom com that will help you escape your everyday life and join Gemma on her search though Manhattan for Mr.Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment