My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Mar 12, 2017

Review ~ The Biker's Librarian by Shyla Colt




My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed by Holly on behalf of My Timeout Book Blog

The Biker's Librarian by Shyla Colt is the first MC book I have ever read and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. For someone who has never read or is only new to the MC world it's a great start. I found that it was written in a very realistic and believable manner, no matter what situation the characters found themselves in. I LOVED Shooter and Juliette. Shooter is the kind of man that any girl would want. Strong, considerate, accepting and of course we can't forget handsome. You can tell how much he loves Juliette in everything he says and does for her. He really helps her come out of her shell. I think that any woman who reads this book will find Juliette to be a woman they can relate to. She's worked hard to find herself again after a really bad breakup and has the same fears and insecurities about herself that we all do. She's just completely real. There was only one thing about this book that made it a little difficult to read at times and that's the way the timeline was written. It was a little unclear and hard to follow because it wouldn't be until you were partway through a particular scene or the following chapter that you find out that weeks or months have passed when you think it's only been a few days. Shyla left a few things open in this book that leaves you questioning what will happen with other characters and eager for more. I am really looking forward to the next book in this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment