My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Mar 24, 2017

Reviews ~ Black Hat Hacker (Chicago Syndicate #6) by Soraya Naomi







My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC provided by author for an honest review.
Reviewed by Melissa.

This is book 6 in the Chicago Syndicate series. That being said it is the first that I have read. Did I fell the need to have read the other five novels first? No, I found I was able to figure it all out as I went. There were plenty of details given about the different characters that you were able to following along. I will go back now and read the other five though. I crave to find out more about the head men of the Chicago Syndicate.

I loved the story of Henry and Mary. There was just so much there. They went from being friends, who had a spark to something more. Henry is the fifth in command with the Chicago Syndicate. He is also their resident Black Hat Hacker. There is an unexpected skeleton or two in his closet that make you understand why he is so against being in a relationship. It is this reasons why you see him push Mary away time and time again. Mary is the feisty, beautiful, kind hearted sister of the one number and number two men of the mafia in which Henry is involved in. Even though you find her in a relationship when this novel begins you can tell that her feelings for Henry run deep. Mary also seems to keep finding herself in some not so great situations.

I found this novel to be a page turn with many twists and turns. I was unable to figure out what was about to happen next. I find myself wondering about the other members of the Chicago Syndicate so I must go back and read the others while I await the next installment into their lives. It was my first by certainly not my last read by Soraya Namoi!




No comments:

Post a Comment