My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Mar 12, 2017

Reviews ~ Blind Faith by Nancy Haviland





My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed by Holly 

There aren't enough words for me to sum up what comes to mind when I read Blind Faith by Nancy Haviland so I'll just say the first one that comes to mind: WHOA. This book was just so raw and in the best kind of way. Josh is such a man in the most primal way. He's all hard edges, jealous, possessive, protective and holds no punches. What you see is what you get and he will definitely tell it like it is. He makes you wish you had a Josh all of your own. Tish may be young (yes, she's 18 years Josh's junior) but she grew up much too long before she had too and has become an extremely hardworking, confident young woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it. Even though she had a horrible childhood, she is so loving and affectionate. I also love the fact that she calls Josh out on his BS. These two characters together is just explosive. The chemistry between these two and the intimacy leaves the reader wanting and in need. There were so many other characters in this book that I hope Nancy Haviland explores. There are so many possibilities that I my mind is still racing from thinking of all different outcomes. She has to keep this MC world going and I absolutely cannot wait to see what she writes next. 




No comments:

Post a Comment