My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Apr 25, 2017

Review ~ Dirty Thief by Tia Louise








My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC received for an honest review.
Reviewed for My Timeout Book Blog by Holly.

When I first read the blurb for Dirty Thief by Tia Louise all I saw was fairy tale, pickpocket and king and I thought to myself I have to read this; and I'm so glad I did.  The book starts with Rowan, the King of Monagasco, already married to Ava, a thief and their relationship is so honest and open.  You can really tell how much they love each other for who they are.  It's their relationship that makes this a fairy tale, not the fact that it involves royalty.  I'll admit it took a few chapters for me to really get into it (it was fairly political) but once I did I couldn't put this book down.  I loved everything about it (especially the sex scenes!! Oh my, Rowan!!).  Anyone looking for a modern day fairy tale with a King protecting his Queen from a villain should pick up and read this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment