My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Apr 9, 2017

Review ~ Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster










My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Arc received from the author for an honest review.
Reviewed for My Timeout Book Blog by Melissa.

A brilliant novel by Melissa Foster. She had me captivated from the first chapter. There are just so many things going on within its pages. There are times when I laughed, almost cried, yelled at my e-reader and fell in love with the character. Oh and did I mention that it is steamy hot! I just didn't want this look into the lives of Crystal and Bear to end.

Crystal is smart, sassy, and very talented but due having a bad childhood and a secret that she has keep for years she has her heart guarded. That is until strong, loyal, protective, and possessive Bear Whiskey sets his sights on her. He does not take no for an answer and will stop at nothing to make her his.

I loved reading about Crystal and Bear. There were a few twist that I just wasn't expecting and it made the story that much more interesting. While this is a stand alone you can first be introduced to Bear and Crystal in Tru Blue, which is the story of Truman and Gemma. You certainly do not need to read Tru Blue to really enjoy this book. But if you are anything like me you will want to go back and read that one as well because you need to know Truman and Gemma's story. I hope that I can read more about the Whisky family in future novels.





No comments:

Post a Comment