My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

May 7, 2017

Review~ Sovietnik's Fury by V.F. Mason









My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Arc received for an honest review and was reviewed for My Timeout Book Blog by Holly.

I loved Sovietnik's Fury by V.F. Mason.  The only thing I didn't like about this book was how for the first few chapters it kept jumping back and forth between the present and past very quickly and it was hard to follow which part of the past was being presented. That is the only negative thing I have to say about this book.  This was such an engaging story and was so hard to put down once I started it.  Radmir and Vivian have such raw lust and magnetism for each other.  You can see how much they love and want each other and what they will sacrifice of themselves for the other.  There was a good balance of love, action and revenge. V.F. Mason was able to write this story in a way that it kept you guessing who the villain of this story is. For anyone who enjoys a mafia story, I highly recommend Sovietnik's Fury. I am very eager for more of this world that V.F. Mason has created and highly anticipate another story in this series. 




No comments:

Post a Comment