My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

May 8, 2017

Review ~ Way Too Deep (Love Overboard Book 1) by Andrea K. Stein & Sawyer Stone






My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC received for an honest review and this arc was reviewed for My Timeout Book Blog by Melissa.

This book is a second/ third chance novel really. But not when it comes to the love story. For both Captain Lindsay Fisher and Celebrity Chef Alton Maura this is their last chance to prove themselves and to stay in the professions that they love. This voyage leads to so many issues and problems for both the captain and chief that at lot of the times you what to wonder if they will get to continue with their jobs in the end.

Lindsay is such a strong and independent heroine. She is organized, determined, strong willed and so many other things that make her an wondering captain. This is it for Lindsay, she must pull this trip off with no issues in order to continue her life at sea that she loves so much.

Alton is a bit arrogant and I was a little unsure about him till about half way in. Then his passion for cooking, his determination to make this job work no matter what and then his caring for Lindsay really turned it around for me.

There are a whole host of other colourful and interesting characters that pull you in and make you immerse yourself into the storyline. And while there is a nice love story in here the whole book is not centered around it. Things start to go wrong and it is a race to try and figure out who is causing the issues and what their plan is. It really keeps you guessing right down to the final chapters. I have now moved on to book two and I am excited to see where this one takes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment