My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Jul 7, 2017

Author Spotlight ~ Abby Gale

author banner.jpg

AUTHOR BIO

Abby Gale is an international author. She is an avid reader, former blogger, and a pharmacist. She writes whatever storyline sucks her in, but mostly her books will be erotica with some darkness in it.

ABBY GALE LINKS
FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/authorabbygale
FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/140582963028824/
GR page:
https://www.goodreads.com/abbygaleauthor
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AuthorAbbyGale
Website:
http://abbygaleauthor.wix.com/abbygale
and Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/abbygaleauthor


ABBY GALE’S BOOKS TO DATE:


VIOLET (Club Nymph #1)
ANGEL (Club Nymph #2)
                                                              ONE NIGHT ONLY 
ONE SPECIAL LOVE (One Night Only #2)
PERFECT STRANGERS

The Club Nymph Series


BOOK 1: Violet >>> US: http://amzn.to/2oOkuNw

Angel is missing.
The trail ends at Club Nymph and that is where Dawn begins her search.
With no clues, Dawn does the only thing she can, she leaves Dawn behind and becomes Violet, a pole dancer looking for answers.

In the midst of dark and mischievous world, temptation surrounds Violet and knowing who to trust proves a perilous decision. While her nights are filled with seduction, she must protect herself at every turn.
Amidst danger and hidden agendas, it becomes a race against time.

Will she find the truth without endangering her own life or risking her heart in the process?

Violet is book 1 in a series, but can be read as a standalone.

Reader Advisory: This book contains a fierce heroine and not one, but two beyond hot heroes. Graphic, sexual content including ménage. Intended for mature audiences.

Violet Abby Gale Cover.jpg
violet-abby-gale-book-review-1.jpg             violet-abby-gale-book-review-2.jpg

violet-abby-gale-book-review-3.jpg             violet-abby-gale-book-review-4.jpg

BOOK 2: Angel >>> US: http://amzn.to/2ozcRyv

I had a dream and a plan.
It was a risk but I got noticed.
I never thought the story I’ve chased would become my own reality.

A descent into darkness.

The signs were there, before it even happened.
I felt it and I should have run without looking back.
But I didn’t realize how deep and depraved it would become.

As the lines became blurred. I felt lost, but also found.

Was I selfish? Stupid? A victim?
Or was it simply my own special kind of sickness?
This is it. My monster. My enemy. My choice.

My story.

WARNING! This is dark erotic suspense. Story contains scenes of rape, abuse and violence which may be a trigger for some. It is intended for mature readers of dark erotica. Please proceed with caution.

Angel Abby Gale Cover.jpg Angel Abby Gale Teaser 5.jpg
Angel Abby Gale Teaser 1.jpg Angel Abby Gale Teaser 2.jpg

Angel Abby Gale Teaser 3.jpgAngel Abby Gale Teaser 4.jpg

One Night Only & One Special Love

Book 1: One Night Only >>> US:  http://amzn.to/2qo3ajD

Life is a struggle…

In the ugly web of illness and pain, every breath I take is a fight to carry on and every doctor visit is another reason to give up.

Love is impossible…

With the bravery afforded me by the knowledge of my limited time, pride has lost its importance. A sensuous touch equals escape and surrender, but also sweet, precious agony.

One Night Only…

A single message is the only thing that matters. A single message that can alter his life forever and erase my pain.

One Night Only... we trade the pain to create a memory of a lifetime.




One Night Only is a stand-alone novella based on a true story.
One Night Only Abby Gale Ecover.jpg One Night Only Abby Gale Teaser 1.jpg
One Night Only Abby Gale Teaser 2.jpg One Night Only Abby Gale Teaser 3.jpg

Book 2: One Special Love >>> US:  http://amzn.to/2pz1JAY

ASHTON KENNEDY
My life stopped after I lost the love of my life before we even had the chance to begin.
But now my heart has found another reason to start beating again.

ACACIA WINTERS
He’s a walking contradiction. One minute he’s rude and cold, the next, caring and passionate. He enters my life and steals my heart with his deeply engrained scars.
Can he let go of the ghost from his past and let me in?

APRIL ESTELLE
This isn’t my story; I’m just the spectator in the background.
And I’m dead.

One Special Love Abbena ECover.jpg    OSL Abbenna Teaser 1.jpg
OSL Abbenna Teaser 2.jpg   OSL Abbenna Teaser 3.jpg
OSL Abbenna Teaser 4.jpg  OSL Abbenna Teaser 5.jpg

Perfect Strangers


Melody
How did my life get so complicated? Going to my ex-boyfriend’s party seemed like a good idea to prove I moved on. And that’s where I saw him –the stranger with the perfect amount of cocksure promises. So I took everything he offered, every delicious inch. It’s just that I wasn’t completely aware of the entire package.

Kellan
How did my life get so perfect? Sure, I’m a complete package and I know how to use my assets. I’m never lonely and the ladies drop to their knees for a night with me. I know what you’re thinking –I’m a manwhore, well, you’re right, but I’m always honest with my one night stands - there’s never an encore But now I must get my game on because there's much more at stake than I could have imagined.

For one night, we surrendered to our desires and it was sublime. But then our worlds unexpectedly collided once again. What are the odds?

THIS IS A STAND-ALONE.

Perfect Stranger Abby Gale Ecover.jpg Perfect Strangers Abby Gale Teaser 1.jpg

Perfect Strangers Abby Gale Teaser 2.jpg Perfect Strangers Abby Gale Teaser 3.jpg
Perfect Strangers Abby Gale Teaser 4.jpgPerfect Strangers Abby Gale Teaser 5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment