My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Jul 30, 2017

Reviews~ The Alpha's Arrangement By Ryan Michele



The Alpha's Arrangement By Ryan Michele

Reviewed by:
Holly Connors

The Alpha's Arrangement by Ryan Michele starts off with instant chemistry between the two main characters Izzy and Carter.  Izzy leaves the city for a small town life.  Carter is a wolf who scents that Izzy is his mate and uses a few tricks up his sleeve to "court" her before revealing they are destined.  You can feel the lust these two have for each other and I enjoyed their relationship unfolding.  However, having said that the story was surprisingly short which was disappointing. It left me wanting more!  I have to take one point off for length but otherwise this was a great read which Ryan Michele usually is


No comments:

Post a Comment