My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Jul 14, 2017

Reviews~ Tempting Dusty & Teasing Annie By Helen Hardt




Reviewed By:
Carrie Youngcourt

I've read alot of books in my time and there was just something about this book that seemed so real and for that I loved it even more.

Dusty and her brother Sam are in town for a rodeo to compete when she runs into Zach. The last time Dusty saw him was when she was a child and he used to tease her, but now he's all grown up and looking sexy as ever.


It's instant chemistry between them but Dusty trys to remain focused and the reason she came here but Zach will not take no for an answer. Dusty finally gives in and the sparks fly but Dusty is hiding something from him and is scared that when he finds out he won't want to be with her or want her anymore.

I loved Zach and Dusty's story and it's something I could actually see this playing out in the real life. I can't wait to read the next one!



Reviewed By:
Carrie Youngcourt

I'm only on my second book and I love the McCray brothers. There's just something about them that i can't get enough of. This book is about Dallas who recentley divorced from his gold digging wife Chelsea. Dallas meets Annie when Dusty brings her home for dinner and my do the sparks fly. But after one weekend together and things said without having the chance to explain things get rocky. Can Dallas write the wrong and tell Annie he's in love with her before its to late? I can't wait to read Chad's story.


No comments:

Post a Comment