My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Aug 10, 2017

Reviews ~ The Rhubarb Patch by Deanna Wadsworth



 The Rhubarb Patch by Deanna Wadsworth
Reviewed By:
Sarah Brooks Samples



This book has been something so unexpected and not what I expected at all. It deals with grief, pain and family strife along with hate, and of course hot sex between two hot men.
When I first selected this book up seeing it was a M/M book I thought it would be filled with nothing but attraction and sex between the characters but I found so much more in this book. I found such a strong plot filled with some complex topics. From a grieving neighbor to a grieving grandson, complex relationships between family members. 
  
  The love found between these two characters is slow going and their affections run very deep for each other. They truly bring out the best in each other and bring comfort for the pain each feels. This story was also filled with wonderfully funny moments with a dog named Sister Mary Katherine who use to belong to a nun. Needless to say I  was so sad to see the book end and wished there was more about this couple. I can’t wait to read more from this author in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment