My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Oct 12, 2017

Reviews ~ Misadventures Of A Super Hero By Angel Payne


Reviwed By:
Melissa Ryan

When I first started this novel I wasn't completely sure just if I liked this novel or not. But I am so glad to say that my mind was very quickly changed. Stories with superheroes are not usually something I was generally pick up but there was just something in the blurb that drew me in.  I think what I really enjoyed was that there was more to it then just a love story with a guy hide a mask and a damsel in distress. While Reece was the "hero" when he meets Emmalina however it is because she worked for him in the hotel that his family owns.  The interaction between these to right from the start really brings you in and makes you want to see just if she will finally give in. The chemistry is most literary explosive between these two





1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I'm truly grateful for the time you took to read and review the book! THANK YOU! I'm glad you enjoyed Reece and Emma's story, and hope that you'll join them for the full Bolt Series, coming in June 2018.

    ReplyDelete