My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

Oct 13, 2017

Reviwes ~ Absolution By Avelyn Paige

     
Reviwed By: 
Melissa Ryan

Well its about time! I have been waiting to get more from Rachet and Ricca since the last novel. And just as I hoped this novel not only didn't disappoint it was so much more then what I hoped it would be. We meet both of Rachet and Ricca in the other two novels in this series ( you can read as a stand alone, but I think you will enjoy it so much more with the whole story), there is so much that went on you can not help to wonder just what has become of these two. Rachet saves Ricca from a very horrific situation in a pervious novel  ( hence why I suggest you read the other novels). We don't have a lot of the backstory on Ricca when we met her but you just know there one very interesting story to be had. I wont get into to much detail into any of that as I was surprised by a lot of things and it made me fall deeper in love with this novel. I will add that there was a twist at the end that was so unexpected and then bam it was over. So here I sit waiting for the next novel and hoping to have it in my hands soon, lol .

I would suggest this novel to anyone with a love of MC novels that has a deep story besides just all that goes on in the MC world. This novel has not just an amazingly gripping story but two characters that you cant help but love. There is a feisty heroine and a hero who is very caveman like in his love for her. It makes from some interesting and fun parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment