My Timeout Book Blog

My Timeout Book Blog

May 14, 2017

Review ~ Real Deal by Piper Rayne






My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC received for an honest review and this novel was reviewed for My Timeout Book Blog by Melissa.

This was the first time that I had read anything by Piper Rayne and it will not be my last. I loved this story and the characters that I discovered with in it. I am so glad that this is just book one and that there are going to be more because I can not wait to read about more of the dads from the Single Dads club.

Marcus Kent is the first up for the men of the Single Dad's club. He has a five year old daughter, Lily and has made everything in his life center around her. You know that he keeps everything guarded in order to keep Lily safe. He does not bring "dates" around her and has even kept her mothers location from her for her own well being. That is until Caterina Santora re-enters his life as one of Lily's camp counselors. Cat is determined to act like she doesn't remember Marcus in order to avoid reliving on very embarrassing night from the past. The only problem is that their attraction and heat is just to much to ignore.

This is a great story that I would call a second chance. Marcus and Cat knew each other six years before and had an encounter, this is the chance that they have to finally give in to that attraction. Then throw in Lily's mother reaching out to meet Lily from prison and that throws some big issues into the mix. Marcus doesn't want to allow her in Lily's life. This event makes the relationship break and it is interesting to see just what Marcus does to make it right.

I loved this little family that was created and can not wait to see what is in store for some of the other dads from the club!



No comments:

Post a Comment